1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
These General Conditions governing access to and use of the Internet website "www.bimer.es" that the Association offers free of charge, available to Internet users (hereinafter the "User"). Through our Portal www.bimer.es Users are provided with the use of certain services and content available to the general public by the Portal, by third party service providers and content (hereinafter the "Services") or the Portal users. Using the portal, or all or part of the Services, User attributes the condition thereof and is subject to prior full and unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions, as published at the time by www.bimer.es that the user accesses them. Therefore, the User must carefully read the General Conditions in each of the occasions on which it intends to access the Portal. The use of certain services or content may be subject to specific conditions, legal notices, as appropriate, substitute, complete and / or modify the General Conditions set out here.
If the user chooses not to accept the General Terms, Conditions or warnings, should not access and / or use the services and content offered by www.bimer.es may unilaterally change at any time and without notice, presentation andconfiguration of the site and the services and conditions required to use the Website and services. You acknowledge and agree that at any time www.bimer.es may interrupt, disable and / or cancel any Services that integrate the Portal.
2. RULES FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE
Unless otherwise stated in the Special Conditions, the Service by www.bimer.es portal is free for users. However, for the use of some services will require prior registration of the user or payment of a price, in the way indicated in the Schedule. Some of the services offered by www.bimer.es require prior registration of the user. When registering you must provide the information requested in the registration form available at the same Portal. In these cases you agree to select, use and maintain your login and password for personal access.
The user may not select as user name words or expressions, slanderous, shared by brands, trade names, signs, names, professions, advertising slogans, names and pseudonyms of public importance or people famous for its use is not authorized and generally against the law or the requirements of morality and generally accepted good practice.
Specifically, the Portal reserves the right to grant email accounts when it is not a specific public purpose, being able to give public entities that fulfill that purpose.The allocation of the Access Keys occurs automatically and the only additional requirement for the User Name Mapping is the lack of a previous Passwords that are identical to those chosen by the user (in the database are encrypted .)
The User will receive a password and account assignment after successfully completing the registration process.
The user can change the password at any time for another, always in accordance with the provisions of this clause. The User agrees to make diligent use of their passwords no longer available to outside parties your Passwords.
2.1. General use rules
- The User agrees to use the Website in a diligent and correct.
- User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Site, services and contents is in any case under their sole responsibility. www.bimer.es not control the use that Users of the Website, nor guarantee are made in accordance with these Conditions.
- User acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Website will be held for strictly personal, private individuals or corporations, provided the use is made internal purposes only.
- The User agrees not to use the Portal for activities contrary to law, morals or good customs or public order accepted and established for purposes that are illegal, banned or detrimental to the rights and interests of others, declining www.bimer.es any liability of the above may arise.
- The User shall not use the content and / or services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Website and / or services by the users.
- The User must refrain from obtaining information, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files or images, photographs, recordings, software and any material accessible through the Website or the services using methods other than those that have been made available to this effect, or which are used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not pose a risk of damage or disable the Website, the Services and / or the Content.
2.2. Rules of use
Anti-Spam Policy: The User agrees to use the contents in accordance with the provisions of www.bimer.es and in particular undertakes an indicative and not exhaustive, not to:
- Make advertising or commercial exploitation of any kind and communications for the purpose of sale or commercial nature to a number of people without their prior request or consent.
- Send unsolicited messages or previously consented to a plurality of persons.
- Send chain letters or unsolicited electronic prior consent.
- Use distribution lists which can be accessed through the Website or the services to carry out the activities outlined in the preceding paragraphs.
make available to third parties for any purpose the data captured from mailing lists.
Hyperlinks: www.bimer.es provides links to external sites, selected for their interest and relevance to matters within its competence, with which it has no linkage and for which declines all responsibility regarding the accuracy The Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a link between its website and in Portal must meet the following conditions:
- The hyperlink will allow access to Web pages of the website, but may not be reproduced in any way.
- There will be no links to the portal Web pages other than the home-page of the Portal.
- Do not create a browser or border environment Portal web pages.
- No statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect on the web pages of the Website and the Services and not be stated or understood that www.bimer.es has authorized the Hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the contents orservices offered or made available to the Web page that the link is established.
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the Web page in which the hyperlink does not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to www.bimer.es.
- The Web page that the hyperlink does not contain information or illegal, contrary to morals or good customs and public order, nor contain contents contrary to the rights of others. The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between www.bimer.es and the owner of the Web page in which it is established, or the acceptance or approval of www.bimer.es of its contents or services.
3. LIABILITY REGIME
By way of example and not limitation, www.bimer.es not guarantee:
- The availability and continuity of the Website and the services, nor its infallibility, particularly but not exclusively does not guarantee that users can effectively use the Website, content and services, access to Web pages of the Website or those from which services are delivered. Whenever reasonably possible, prior notice www.bimer.es interruptions in the operation of the Website and services.
- The privacy and security of the use of the Website and services, in particular, does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties having no knowledge of the nature, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that users of the Website and services.
- The absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may alter your computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system. - The legality, reliability and usefulness of the Contents.
- The levels of quality, interoperability and functionality of the Portal and the services or content incorporated.
- Fitness for a particular purpose of the Website and the services or content included in it.
The User accepts that the use of the Site, services and content takes place, your sole and exclusive responsibility.
Therefore, and unless the law expressly states otherwise, and only with the size and extent that it imposes, www.bimer.es not warrant or assume any responsibility for the access and use of the Website or the content and services inincorporated therein. By way of example and not limitation, the waiver of liability referred to in the preceding paragraph includes any and all liabilities arising from:
- The unavailability of the operation or continuity of the Portal and the resulting lack of access to Portal users, content and services, as well as various Web pages that form the Portal or those from which services are provided.
- The interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the website and the services or content that incorporates.
- Unauthorized access and alteration of data transmitted through the Website.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may alter your computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system.
- Failure to comply with quality standards, interoperability and functionality of the portal, as well as services and content incorporated.
- The lack of fitness for a particular purpose of the Website and the services or content incorporated therein and the cost incurred in obtaining replacement contents and services, or any information, messages received or transactions entered into on or through the Portal.
- The lack of veracity, legality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability and usefulness of the contents of third parties outside the Portal, including the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to content, and in particular though not exclusively, for damages that may result:
- breach of the law, morality and generally accepted good conduct or public order;
- the infringement of intellectual property, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind;
- to carry out acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising;
- non-compliance, delayed performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations to third parties for access to content;
- the vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available, received, obtained or is accessed through the Website or services.
- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for services and content provided by third parties in Portal.www.bimer.es not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties through the Portal. www.bimer.es excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the services or content provided or supplied by third parties outside the Portal on the same terms and to the same extent that the provisions for contents and services provided through the Portal. It will be full and exclusive third-party suppliers any liability for damages of any kind that may result from the availability of the users of its content and services.
- Disclaimer of warranties and liability for the information, content and services hosted outside the portal. www.bimer.es offers users technical link devices (among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search tools that allow users to access third party Web sites (hereinafter, the "linked sites "). The installation of these links, directories and search tools Portal aims to provide users searching for information on Internet. www.bimer.es not sell the products or services available on linked sites and therefore does not guarantee and assumes no liability for damages of any kind regarding the contents and services provided by third parties through the Portal.
- Disclaimer of warranties and liability for the use of the Website, services and content by users. www.bimer.es has no obligation and does not control the use that Users Portal, Services and Content. Specifically, www.bimer.es not guarantee that users use the Website, services and content in accordance with these Conditions and, where appropriate in the special conditions that apply, or do so in a diligent and prudent. www.bimer.es is not obliged to verify the identity of users or the accuracy of the data that users provide about themselves to other Users. www.bimer.es excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the use of services and contents by the users or may be due to lack of veracity, completeness or authenticity of Information that users provide to other Users about themselves and, in particular but not exclusively, for damages of any kind that may result from the impersonation of another by a user at any kind of communication through the Portal
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, INDUSTRIAL AND OTHER DUTIES
User acknowledges www.bimer.es ownership of all intellectual property rights, industrial or other similar rights on the Portal. A limitation, shall be construed as including the information, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files or images, photographs, recordings, computer programs, databases, technology, equipment, know-how, trademarks, service marks, logos and generally any kind of creation or material accessible through the Portal that you own, and the Portal.
You further acknowledge and agree that the Portal are accessible content and services owned by third parties, whose rights are protected by the legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights, exploitation of commercial value and image advertising and other similar rights.
4.1. No license
www.bimer.es grants no license or authorization to use the user about their intellectual property or any other property or right related to the Site, Services or Content.
5. INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
www.bimer.es respects the intellectual property of others and, therefore, we request the same respect for the Users. In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances of illegality by the use of any content, including engaging in any activity or accessible through the portal and in particular, the violation of intellectual property rights or (patents, industrial designs, trademarks, trade names, etc..) or other rights, shall send a notice to www.bimer.es containing the following:
- Name, surname, ID number, address, phone number and email address of the claimant.
- Specification of the alleged infringing activity carried out on the Website and, in particular in the case of an alleged violation of rights of intellectual property, precise and detailed description of the protected content and its exact location.
- Perform an express statement, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and the illegality of the use of the content or carrying out the activities described.
- Such notifications must be sent to:
Tel: 967 48 40 46
Fax: 967 48 46 88
C / Calvario, 30, 02230 - Madrigueras
6. REFUSAL OR WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICE RIGHTS
www.bimer.es reserves the right to discontinue the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects use of the Website or any services contrary to the General Conditions or Special Conditions that may apply.
7. TERM AND TERMINATION RIGHTS
The legal relationship deriving from access and use of the Website and the services and content incorporated therein, is indefinite. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this relationship shall be terminated immediately cuando www.bimer.es publishes new Conditions. Access to and use of the website implies full adherence to and acceptance of the new conditions and, therefore, the beginning of a new legal relationship. Also either party may terminate or suspend this contractual relationship unilaterally at any time and without cause his will to that effect. The provision of the Portal service and other services is in principle indefinitely. www.bimer.es reserves the right to discontinue providing any services being sufficient, where reasonably possible, notice of the termination or suspension of the service portal and other services.
If any provision of these Terms is found void or unenforceable by any court, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
The covenants, terms and conditions that make these Terms constitute the formal and final expression of the declaration of will of the parties, having interpreted for each other by attributing to the doubtful meaning arising from the set of all. Any documents or statements prior to the entry into force of these Conditions shall be deemed finally repealed.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION